Why should you work for us? We are a faith based organization that provides help and creates hope through a wide range of services in western and central Wisconsin. These services include adoption and pregnancy support, community homeless facilities, disability services, and immigration assistance. We are dedicated to carrying out our mission of service to others!
Current Opportunities Available
- Driftless Pass Special Education Support Specialist – La Crosse
- Eau Claire Community Haven House Assistant Coordinator – Eau Claire
- Housing and Financial Stability Advocate – Eau Claire
- Journeys Program Case Manager – Milwaukee
- Journeys Program Case Manager – Madison
- Journeys Program Support Specialist – Green Bay
- Journeys Program Support Specialist – Madison
- Lead Staff-Eau Claire Community Haven House – Eau Claire
- Program Coordinator–House of Mercy – Loyal
- Support Specialist – La Crosse
- Support Specialist II – La Crosse
- Volunteer Coordinator – La Crosse
- Wausau Warming Center Lead Staff – Wausau
If you are having trouble filling out/submitting our online application, you can download a hard copy here.
*We are always looking for talented employees to add to our agency! If our current employment opportunities are not a match for you, please fill out the online application and let us know what type of position you are looking for.