Why should you work for us? We are a faith based organization that provides help and creates hope through a wide range of services in western and central Wisconsin. These services include adoption and pregnancy support, community homeless facilities, disability services, and immigration assistance. We are dedicated to carrying out our mission of service to others!
Current Opportunities Available
- Adult Day Services Support Specialist (part-time) – La Crosse
- Assistant Warming Center Coordinator – La Crosse
- Data Entry Specialist – La Crosse
- Director of Community Homeless Facilities
- Driftless Pass Special Education Support Specialist – La Crosse
- Eau Claire Warming/Cooling Center Assistant Coordinator – Eau Claire
- Housing Case Manager – La Crosse
- La Crosse Warming Center Lead Staff – La Crosse
- Lead Staff-Eau Claire Community Warming Center – Eau Claire
- Sojourner House Lead Staff – Eau Claire
- Wausau Warming Center Lead Staff – Wausau
- Warming Center Assistant Coordinator – Wausau
If you are having trouble filling out/submitting our online application, you can download a hard copy here.
*We are always looking for talented employees to add to our agency! If our current employment opportunities are not a match for you, please fill out the online application and let us know what type of position you are looking for.