Why should you work for us? We are a faith based organization that provides help and creates hope through a wide range of services in western and central Wisconsin. These services include adoption and pregnancy support, community homeless facilities, disability services, and immigration assistance. We are dedicated to carrying out our mission of service to others!
Not only is working for Catholic Charities an opportunity to help others and serve our community, but now there is an opportunity for an employee bonus! CATHOLIC CHARITIES IS OFFERING A SIGN-ON BONUS FOR NEW HIRES BEGINNING ON AUGUST 1, 2021. New employees may be eligible for up to a $500 bonus! Be sure to check out all of our employment opportunities!
Current Opportunities Available
- Adult Day Services Support Specialist - La Crosse
- Community Case Manager (Adults and Children) - La Crosse
- Driftless Pass Special Education Support Specialist - La Crosse
- Financial Wellness Advocate - St. Lawrence Community Services - Eau Claire
- Financial Wellness Advocate - St. Lawrence Community Services - La Crosse
- La Crosse Shelter Lead Staff - La Crosse
- Sojourner House Lead Staff - Eau Claire
- Wausau Shelter Lead Staff - Wausau
If you are having trouble filling out/submitting our online application, you can download a hard copy here.
*We are always looking for talented employees to add to our agency! If our current employment opportunities are not a match for you, please fill out the online application and let us know what type of position you are looking for.