The Community Based Services Program offers a variety of opportunities for children and adults. Services can be structured where individuals learn best - in our facility, their homes and in the community. The Community Based Services program can assist in the following areas:
- Training in daily living skills and social skills
- Community activities/integration
- Increasing social connections and building healthy relationships
- Independent living skills
- Wellness Management and Recovery
The program works in collaboration with other agencies to develop skills vital for one to be successful on their journey. This program is built around each participants' unique needs.