The Food Pantry and Men's Clothing Closet are located in our office at 508 South 5th Ave in La Crosse. Hours are on Monday–Wednesday from 9 am-12 pm. No appointment needed.
*We appreciate your support given to the Food Pantry and Men's Clothing Closet! Below is our list of current needs, however, please remember monetary donations and volunteers are vital to keep our organization running. Make a monetary donation or volunteer today!
Men's Clothing Closet
- Boxers or boxer briefs size small and medium
- Jeans waist sizes 28, 30, and 32
- Small, Medium, and Large sweatpants
- Medium and Large Long Underwear
- Waterproof gloves (men, women, and children)
- Sweatshirts sizes L, XL, and XXL
- Body wash
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes
- Diapers sizes 4-6 including pull-ups
- Dish soap
- Bar soap
- Laundry Soap (pods are preferred so we can break them up to help serve more families)
*Everything that is in cans, we would prefer to come with a pop top as not everyone has can openers.
Ready to eat and drink items:
- Fruit juice
- Ravioli, spaghetti, (or something like it)
- Canned meats – tuna, chicken, ham, etc.
- Pork n' beans
- Hearty soups
- Peanut butter
- Canned fruit/applesauce
- Complete meal kits
- Bottled water
- Beef stews
- Baked beans
- Granola bars
- Healthy snacks
- Pop tarts