We are looking for someone to fill the Lead Staff position with shift times from 11 pm-8 am for two months, three nights a week (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday), and the occasional weekend. As a staff, you would be providing leadership during shifts to guests and volunteers, making sure that the shelter is operating correctly, and individuals are being treated with respect.
– Education: A High School diploma with some post-high school credits preferred.
– Possess specific interest/training/experience with vulnerable populations.
– Able to follow established policies and procedures.
– Exhibits leadership qualities.
– Experience working with others in a group setting.
– Ability to lead; be recognized as a leader; able to exercise fair and reasonable judgment.
– Displays compassion and respect for others.
– Knowledge and commitment to the mission of Catholic Charities.