We are looking to hire a part-time Payroll Coordinator. Under supervision of the Finance Director, the Payroll Coordinator performs various accounting tasks relating to the day-to-day operation of Catholic Charities Finance Department. We are looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree with 2 years experience in finance. 2 to 3 years experience with data processing, bookkeeping, and clerical work is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists Finance Department with payroll.
- Assists in the maintenance of employee information in the payroll software.
- Assist with the receipting process for agency cash receipts
- Assist with the completion of bank account reconciliations.
- Assists with managing the accounts payable.
- Maintains client and employee confidentiality according to HIPAA and applicable State standards.
- Assists with projects and reports for the Finance Director.
Background Check Required.
For immediate consideration, please fill out an application online.