We are looking to hire a full-time (benefited) Finance Coordinator. Under supervision of the Finance Director, the Finance Coordinator performs various accounting tasks relating to the day-to-day operation of Catholic Charities Finance Department. We are looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree with 2 years experience in finance. The Finance Coordinator will also act as the backup for the Finance Director should the occasion arise. 2 to 3 years experience with data processing, book keeping, and clerical work is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists Finance Department with receipting process for all agency receipts.
- Assist with the maintenance and organization of the general ledger.
- Assist with the completion of bank account reconciliations.
- Assists with managing the accounts receivable.
- Maintains client and employee confidentiality according to HIPAA and applicable State standards.
- Assists with projects and reports for the Finance Director.
Background Check Required.
For immediate consideration, please fill out an application online.