Catholic Charities Post Adoption Resource Center provides support, education and referral services to all birth parents, adult adoptees and adoptive families in Northern, Central and Western Wisconsin in 34 counties. We have three offices with a Post Adoption Specialist ready to help you find the resources you need. We are funded by a grant from the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families.
The counties that we serve:
Barron, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, Trempealeau, Vernon, Washburn.
Ashland, Bayfield, Forest, Florence, Iron, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Portage, Price, Sawyer, Taylor, Vilas, Wood.
Not on this map?? Click here to find links to the Post Adoption Resource Centers located in other areas of Wisconsin.
Some of our services include:
- Toll-Free Number providing immediate access to supportive adoption specialists who can provide information and referrals for community support services
- Connections program encourages all adoptive parents, adult adoptees and birth parents to share similar experiences
- Education offerings for adoptive families
- Referrals to local adoption-related support groups
- Information shared in a newsletter and on this website, including links to post-adoption resources
- Special events like celebrations and family fun events throughout the year to bring adoptive families together
- Lending libraries at each office location with extensive collections of books and DVDs
- Consultation, training and educational resources available for professionals
- Facebook page to keep apprised of current adoption-related topics, events and services