Live By Coordinator - Black River Falls
Catholic Charities is looking to fill the role of Live by Coordinator. The coordinator works closely with Jackson County CCS Program on a team of professionals to assist individuals in reaching client-centered goals and objectives. Live by coordinator assists in the areas of skill development and wellness management and recovery. The coordinator has an office at the live by apartment and works with the tenants residing at the apartment as well as with other individuals in the community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of trauma informed care is required.
- The position is full-time with benefits
- Typical work day is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
- Driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance required.
- Pay range - $17.21 -$24.01 based on education and experience
For immediate consideration, please fill out an application online and attach your resume and cover letter.