We are looking for the right person to join Catholic Charities Post Adoption Resource Center in our Wausau office as a part-time (16-24 hours/wk) Post Adoption Specialist. A college degree in social work, human services, or education is required. An applicant with a college degree in another area, but with equivalent experience in the human services field or as a foster or adoptive parent, would also be considered.
The Post Adoption Specialist plans, promotes, and coordinates activities for all members of the adoption triad within the Northern region of Wisconsin. The position’s hours are somewhat flexible, but do require some evenings and weekends.
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Willingness to travel throughout the northern region of Wisconsin for activities and meetings (valid Wisconsin’s driver’s license and reliable transportation required)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with regular reporting
- Foundation for understanding of Trauma-Informed Care
For consideration, complete an application online and attach your resume and cover letter.